Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, February 27, 2006

Thank you so much

Dear blog,

I really don’t know how should I feel. Angry at her for the way she treated me, sad cos she said it is over, disappointed at the way we ended, happy cos she finally tell me how she feel or should I feel nothing at all cos the depression hang over seems to numb all my feelings.

She finally decided to tell me that it was over. I guess I have to share part of the fault too as I talk to her friends abt us and even wrote her parents an email. Don’t misunderstand that I wrote that email to complain abt her but I wrote this mail to really thank then for all the wonderful things they did to me. They blessed me with their TLC with I injured my knee and cant even walk. They treated me like their son when I had my wisdom teeth and was in total pain and cant eat anything. Yup they are truly great parents and I was hoping to acknowledge them as my parents too but I guess it will be tough now.

Anyway my weekend was just sleeping, sleeping and sleeping Zzzzz……

This pig here needs lots of sleep hehhee!!!!! I had really slept more than 15 hrs every weekend. I guess IA really took away lots of my sleep and weekend is the best time to recover my beauty sleep.


ZZzzzz……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home