Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, March 13, 2006

Well done 22nd JCRC...

Dear blog,

Hall dinner was great but I don’t know whether I should be disappointed or sad. The venue was great and the food was superb. But we did not expect the turnout to be so good. We can only have 12 tables of 12 chairs in the ball room and we added another 20 chairs just in case. However which these amount of chairs were still not enough for everyone, we tried together with the management to solve this problem but there were limitation in how much we can do. The club house ran out of chairs. In the end most of our JCRC do not have a chair.

However I am extremely please with this event. It is not because the turn was good or the food was superb. But it was the effort I saw from my JCRC that made this event a success. Everyone from the starting of the planning to the preparation and on the actual day itself knew what need to done and all of them took their initiative. The videos were the best and I guess Shiwei really work hard to bring to us such touching videos.

Finally my term is ending soon, what it be like one year from now. Will there still be a hall dinner, will the respond be as good, and will there be even a JCRC. All these uncertainties will be the biggest challenge to the next com. But rests assure the next pres that I will be here to help cos hall 2 spirit is always in my heart.


Thanks 22nd JCRC and Hall 2 ROCKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home