Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My first singing experience

Dear blog,

I was happily doing my work at my desk and suddenly something struck me. This something comes in waves. Yup sound waves from the radio, it knew where to find the weakest part of my body, my heart. It did strike and it struck so hard that I decided to post my feelings.

When it struck me, I started to think of last year MAF. I still can remember I dragged her to sing with me and it was super last minute as we only practiced the night before. When it was reaching our turn to sing, I went back to my room to look for her. Indeed both of us were nervous esp me as it was the first time for myself to sing in front of such a big crowd. When we were walking back, the whole crowd was cheering and calling for us. Super embarrassing man!

Anyway we went on stage and sang our song. The song we sang at that time truely show how we felt for each other and when both of us were singing it was from our hearts. We sang this song for each other and we sang this song for us as it represents how we feel about each other. Those will the times……………………………….

Will those times we had enjoying each other be just history or will this history repeat itself but with another ending.

Anyway as expected we did not win anything but I guess I had fun and it was a good experience. But one thing for sure I know, I am not born to sing hehehe!!!!

I decided to post this song in English hahaha took me awhile to translate it.



Choose

Male: In the windy days, we smile and look at the falling flowers.

Female: In the snowy season, we toast to the moon.

Male: Such a feeling.

Female: Such a journey.

Together: We went through it together.

Female: I wish you can love me until the land becomes old and the sky becomes desolated.

Male: I wish you can accompany me to the cape and the ends of the world.

Together: Even if I have to start everything all over again, I will not change my decision.

Together: I have chosen you. You have chosen me.

Female: I certainly will love you loyally.

Male: I certainly will accompany you until the seas are dry and the rocks are crumbled.

Together: Even if I return to the beginning, this is still my only decision.

Together: I have chosen you. You have chosen me. This is our choice.

Male: We went through the spring and fall.

Female: We see of today and tomorrow again.

Male: Day after day.

Female: Month after month. Year after year.

Together: Our heart will not change.

Together: I certainly will love you loyally.

Together: I certainly will accompany you until the seas are dry and the rocks are crumbled.

Together: Even if I return to the beginning, this is still my only decision.




I had chosen my path wats urs………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home