Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 17, 2006

dream come true

Dear blog,

It was night to remember as I managed to fulfill my dream. My dream of organizing a join hall event initialized by hall 2 every year was fulfilled this year. For the last 2 years when I was a social sec and pres, I chaired and organized NTU very first night blazer or Pasar Malam. The first time we managed to get hall 1, 2 and 6 to joining organized this event and the turn out was pretty good. We had around 18 stalls and the turnout was very good. The second time was event better as with a few more halls joined us. We managed to get ard 25 stalls. However the main objective of bringing our residents closer together thru interaction was achieved and I guess everyone enjoyed the food and the shopping.

This year I was tired of organizing and decided to hand over this job to my cultural sec to organize a join hall cultural night. No doubt it was a tough job for peiqi but I guess she did a great job with the help of hall 1 cultural sec and both cultural group too. They managed to impress everyone that there are so many talented people in hall.

I managed to fulfill my dreams and also the dreams of the last few president of hall 2. I guess when I step down next semester; it will be surely satisfying as I know I had accomplished something that many ex hall 2 pres had dreamt of doing it, bringing the halls closer together.

3 cheers for hall 2!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home