Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, April 17, 2006

Is vitaMIN good for me ? haha!!!!









Dear blog,

Huh… had not updated anything so far. It is not that I am busy but just don’t feel like updating anything. I guess I am still in a state of making the correct decision but hahaha!!!! I still have not decided. Anyway the title has no link to my posting haha only someone will know wat is means haha!!!!

Anyway I will update in short the entire happening events that took place over the last few weeks.

Let me start off with the camping trip to kota tinggi. It was supposed to be a fishing trip to hunt down huge huruan but in the end it turns more to be a camping trip. I had fun building fire and setting up tent, cooking with solid fuel and eating from the mass tin. It brings back good memories of my army days.

Another highlight was buying a golden retriever puppy for my mum. It was her birthday gift and I must thank Andrew for sharing it with me. Her name is Kathie but I always call her kate haha!!! She very cute and tame, my mum just love her. Not only my mum loves her, my whole family just loved her. I guess she is the queen now in my house. I will post her pics in other posting....

Last but not the least; I must thank someone who made my day by just talking to her online every morning. I enjoyed just her company and just feel very comfortable with her. Yup I once fell for her but I got a feeling I am falling for her again. Huh I don’t whether it is a right thing. As both of us just got out of a relationship and I guess it will be good to just give each other more time. I guess if she is really for me then only time can tell.

So for now I will just enjoy myself with the many fishing trip that awaits me YEAH!!!



Cheers
Getting happier each day, I love u…..kate…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home